Your checklist for submitting your offer
Before submitting your initial offer on a home you'll need to collect and provide the following information. If you have questions about any of the items listed we're here to help!
- Your legal full name (s)
- Your purchase price offer
- What percentage down, what amount you will be financing
- Your preferred length of escrow
- How much time you would like for your inspection contingency period
- How much time you will need for your loan contingency period (ask your lender)
- How much time you will need for your appraisal contingency period (ask your lender)
- Are there any non-attached items that you are requesting?
- We will request the following, unless you want to omit any of them:
- The city minimum retrofitting standards
- A one-year home warranty policy
- Resources for Buyers
- Resources for Sellers